More fun facts about #Iceland, this time from @NYTimesKrugman.
- Nobel laureate Joe Stiglitz: Iceland was right to jail the bankers
- Of course it helps to be sitting on top of a geyser farm
- Iceland was the only European country that dared to default on the bankers
- Iceland Erects Middle Finger, Wins in [Market-Ticker]
- Iceland’s approach to dealing with the meltdown has put the needs of its population ahead of the markets at every turn
Nobel laureate Joe Stiglitz: Iceland was right to jail the bankers.
H/t Kim Fry.
A nice bit of anti-bankster agitprop | #OWS
Not sure at this point whether Papandreou’s Eurozone referendum is a go or not, but I’ll settle for this in the meantime.
Well, look … no one said changing the narrative was going to be easy. Baby steps …
Also, this #FTW.